My Fav Google Ads

Cooking

Since that day that I messed up while cooking curry, I recently cooked it again 2 days ago. That time I used turmeric instead of curry powder because they looked the same to me. Whoopsies! Guess what? Everyone said that is was nice and much improvement. Today I made chillied chicken (ayam merah) and my sister was like " Mum, did you cook this? It tastes nice." hahaha

Well, I am seriously enjoying the fun of cooking and eating the food I cook. I had no idea last year that I could cook one day. To me, its really fun because we can try out different things and change the recipe as we like it to be. I like sour food so I always add lemon juice into the dishes:D while my mum likes to use asam jawa( not sure what its called in English). All this food talk is making me hungry.

PS: Today I was suppose to take another piano video but my brother wouldn't let me. He wanted to watch TV the whole day so maybe I'll take it another day and post it here. Till then!;)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results