My Fav Google Ads

ADDICTED TO LOTION

Before I'm going to sleep I just wanna say I LOVE LOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha not potion k, lotion. I wear it all the time and I am not addicted with anything, not Justin Bieber, not any drama or series, not anyone or anyting. Just lotion XD i bring it everywhere, keep it in a small bottles, refill when it starts to finish. Lotion is like my number one thing since I was small that I don't even remember when I started to be so addicted to it cuz it began long ago. My friends who go out with me often are not bothered to see me get the bottle out every few minutes, rub some lotion on my palm and keep it back in my bag. Routine man I know its a bad habit. Too much of anything is not good..I am trying to get rid of this habit but i feel so dehydrated when I don' wear lotion. During my SPM days, I hid all my bottles of lotion so my hands won't get so sweaty. hehe Seems like my lotion supply is about to finish and I am getting worried. If go out without lotion, then I will drop by a pharmacy and apply some before going anywhere hehe. Tell me how to stop. A friend told me I should throw it away but I don't think thats gonna happen haha. Ok gonna go wear lotion and sleep. Nights!!!xoxo

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results