My Fav Google Ads

One word to describe FB

PRIVACY-FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i think that was 2 words..

urrghh!i hate it that facebook has no privacy at all. Everything you write comes out at home page. Everything u post comes out at HOME PAGE. Everything you say comes out AT HOME PAGE! Everything you do comes OUT AT HOME PAGE!!! Every picture you post comes out at HOME PAGE!!

ok ok i'll chill:) its not like hate facebook.i just hate how its starting to invade your privacy more and more.

I even took out the year of my birth cuz i know many crazy things are going on in facebook. i ahve no idea how people can give their IC number on fb. maybe they just have no idea how dangerous that can be.

Well the only reason I get on facebook a lot is because I wanna keep in touch with my friends and families that live faraway. Now ive finished school i barely see any of them and fb is a great way to keep in touch. I just wished i could change the settings and control what people can see and what they cannot. I bet many people are gonna say. Hey you can do that go to My Account. My response: Darling,, you cant control everything people can see there. There is only a few things you can control. The rest is in the hands of the administrator.

hmm hmm

facebook takes a lot of my time too. i honestly think blogs are more peaceful than facebook but then not everyone has a blog.

Everywhere you go you hear the word "MUKA BUKU" apa yg org suka sgt psl buku muka pun i tau. maybe most of them have the same reasons as me. .

Conclusion: Sth that i can conclude is that muka buku just gained popularity at the end of 2008 and starting 2009. still new. wonder how long it can last. it has already stole all the people frm Myspace and Friendster. haha

Still, some people i know don't have fb like Sieh Yen, Wei Ci, my driving teacher and a few more. Most of them have one don't worry. Toodles!:P

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results