My Fav Google Ads

Day Before SPM




On Tuesday, (the day before SPM) i went to KLCC with Puteri and Saemah. I wasnt working and my driving class was cancelled so it was SUPERB!! hehe My mum fetched Puteri at her house since her parents are performing umrah. Then my mum sent us to Setiawangsa LRT and we went there ourselves. When we reached KlCC and was about to exit LRT, i accidentally went through the wrong way and embarasses myself (so much for not using the LRT often teehee) . Then we met Saemah on our way to the cinema. She had a really brilliant make-over. With new haircut and braces. Suddenly Famira messaged me and said I see u.... which freaked me out at first but then i saw her from far and we waved at her. We watched Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa which is really nice Malay movie (half in English and half in Malay).
There are even some American or British actors. I like Merong Mahawangsa.:D OH! we got the ticket for just RM9 cuz it started before 12pm so there was a student promotion. After the movie, i saw a few missed calls from Sheril and met her at Penang Cafe top floor. Then we had lunch at the foodcourt. I never went to this foodcourt before and looked around so long that Puteri and Saemah thought I went to kill the cow and cook it myself. MUAHAHAH XD



After lunch we shoped around and went to Isetan.For some reason Puteri loves to shop at the same places I like. So me likeyy that. SHe bought a white top at Isetan and we took pictures in the dressing room. After that we went to buy some desserts at ground floor. Stopped by Petrosains. Danced on the stage quietly (ballerina moves) and finally went home. My mum picked us up at the LRT and conclusion: It was a great day and a GREAT way to distract me from what I was gonna face tomorrow, SPM results. I stopped at my auntie's house and slept early and soundly that night without thinking too much. The end of that day..

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results