My Fav Google Ads

SISTER AND GRANDMA's BDAYY

today was a fabulous day celebrating my sister and my grandma's bday in Mariott Hotel Putrajaya. Never been there before and the place is nice. Looks like Palace of Golden Horses except there's no golden horses around. XD Well the lunch there is good. There's a variety of food and the scenery there is super nice!if you're a nature lover you would love taking pictures arround the hotel. After lunch we had them bringing in the bday cake. A clown and a country band accompanied the waiters to sing Happy Bday. Then they sang a special song for the birthday girls. - Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars. I was the one taking pictures:D:D Well tomorrow is my sister's bday and she has no idea about the surprise tomorrow i think. She is so good at finding out but i think this time she doesnt know . We' ll see!

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu