My Fav Google Ads

Maulidur Rasul 1432H

Today is Prophet Muhammad's bday and for the first time i went with my mom to the mosque for some talks and the celebration. Im glad to participate in religious activities once in awhile. Its good for your soul seriously especially if you want peace and serenity in your life. Afterall,this world is temporary and you need the make preparation for the hereafter:)

Well, yeah so when I went there,I saw SO many of my old friends from my previous school. Some i havent seen in ages maybe since elementary school. Its good to see that they're still alive.haha i mean ive like lost contact with almost all since i moved to my new school.

We went back pretty early.It was suppose to end at 2 but we left at 11sth cuz there were some things we had to do. Glad i came and hoping to come again soon!:):)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu