My Fav Google Ads

Hectic Week

last monday i had my first on the road driving lesson and my very first interview too. I got the job offer. omg im so thankful to Allah for helping me out. Well so i started work last week till 10pm so i barely had time to do anything when i got back. Saturday was a full class from 10am till 6pm but then mommy brought us to Jusco Setiawangsa for early dinner i guess:P yummy

oh tomorrow im going to Melaka so i bet its gonna be loads of fun cuz last time i went there was Hari Raya.

So tired now.Think im gonna sleep. Nights^^

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu