My Fav Google Ads

Today was the first time ever in my life that i actually started an engine and drove a car. Believe it or not, i was super scared and nervous and I didnt prepare myself mentally to drive cuz as far as I was concern today was still phase 1 which meant just listening no driving. omg it was embarassing at first when I had to ask every single tiny thing and barely know a thing bout driving but it worked in the end. I got Cikgu Sham for my teacher and he's pretty nice and patient with me which is a good thing since he has to repeat things like " Lepas clutch perlahan2" 1 second later both of us are jerked forward...i forgot he said that. omg terrible me!>.< (**** always uses this smiley when he talks to me and ever since I said it was cute, he kept on using it awww...sweet) OK OK Atttention back to driving. hmm...after about 7 rounds at Imkeda i decided to tekan minyak and go fast hahaha it was so boring when we keep on going slow.
#Conclusion: I think it was a good try today for the first time sitting in the drivers seat but i still have some problems controlling the steering at sharp junctions,,,omg i feel dizzy now Toodles:)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu