My Fav Google Ads

take a deep breath:one step at a time

This week is gonna really busy..omg i can even smell it O.O They keep on asking have u done this have you done that.Omg im getting to it. im even doing it tomorrow. Be patient would ya.. I wonder how it feels to be ruled by a super-annoying-think-im all-right-and-your-wrong manager. hmm..must be terriFRYING (hot hot hot:$)

Im excited for driving tomorrow since i already got my L license. I hope ill do ok..i mean i am kinda scared driving on the road but yeahh..guess i have to learn:D omg sometimes i dont feel like im 18. its like just the digits have changes but I am still the young childish me inside. and i cant believe its actually time for me to drive, cook, look up universities, go for interviews, work they just dont sound like they're for me. But my mind is beginning to accept all those stuff and making me believe that im 18 yeahh two more years to getting my age starting with a 2. How great could that possibly be?...hee

i feel sleepy now and not many are online tonight.guess its time to sleep early and wake up early for driving. hmm..just checked and still no reply.:P guess its ok.
Toodles for now:D:D:D

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu