My Fav Google Ads

First day Cooking Lunch

OMG i can now confidently start cooking and i made lunch today!:):) well i did kinda have to wear some protection from to prevent oil spurts on my hand and a helping hand from my maid too...hehe,Today i made chicken curry with okra and fried squids (although the squids were more oily than fried). hmm...i wanna try out more recipes soon!

oh and i gotta study for my theory test for driving.CANT WAIT TO GET OVER IT AND START PRACTICAL!!!:):):):)for now..im with the books

Comments

  1. Great post on "First day cooking lunch ". As a professional chef i have to appreciate your work. Keep Posting useful posts like this. Keep in touch with my websites- cooking schools dubai | cooking training dubai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu