My Fav Google Ads

Being 18

15 Jan was my bday and 17Jan was my mommys bday.OMG its so close that we always celebrate together:) I had a lovely time at Ar-Rawsha and meeting up and playing several games of Black Magic. I even saw Cikgu Imran there. Well then we went to get my bday gift- a gold necklace.Its so gorgeous small and cute, i cant take it off. hahahaXD I also got a purse, a watch, a cardigen, A COOKING SET and etc. im just obsessed with cooking right now.^^

DRIVING
the schedule is full this week so I have to start next Monday only.ayayai. I guess its cuz of my request for a particular teacher. hmm... cant wait to drive tho>,<

Today i followed my mom to the gym and WOW it was superb. It feels great to sweat and burn those calories. Im not sure how much I burned but then guess i gained them back after eating nasi lemak.muahaha

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu