My Fav Google Ads

Hey:) OMG finally im done with the basics of my blog. Well this is not my personal blog. Its just where I sell my second hand items.Its time for spring cleaning in my room and I wanna get a new makeover. Some suggested that I sell on e-bay or there's this secondhand shop near Pavi but i prefer doing a blog cuz its fun. During SPM days I never had any time for these kinda things so now yeah..u get it.hahaXD For the Form 5's I know you guys will not be interested in my revision books but you can try checking out the storybooks and other items like bags and accessories. For Juniors and also seniors next year, you can check out my tons of revision books. I have a lot for Form 1,2 and 3 especially but I also have for Form 4 and SPM too. I have too many I dont think Nasreen is gonna use all of them..hehe
Well will be updating more soon. Juz for your info I havent taken the pictures of my handbag collection so I will be putting revision books first. I am so excited about it so check from time to time for latest info.

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results