My Fav Google Ads

...Being Random...

Well have been sleeping late these few days. I just tend to sleep in the evenings and then end up staying up till late night. hmm..there are just so many things on my mind now.haizzz Some days u just really feel down when everything is bothering you. When Im sad i like to turn on the sad songs on my hp and menghayati the sadness and Ill end up crying sooner or later. well sometimes its good to let out all the things inside you till u feel relieved. im spose to upload new pics for my blog but i kinda feel like not in the mood and tired.

next week at this time is prom and i barely know who's going except for my close friends. how come people arent talking bout sab prom much?i hope it'll be fun:):)im spose to hav a trip at that time but because of prom we are postponing the trip since we cant make it earlier.

Nowadays i realise that the same songs keep on popping out on the radio.Kesha's songs, Bottoms up hahaha (sorry just being random)

Something my friends dont know is that when I send them random messages it means that i miss them and i just wanted to hear from them to make sure everything is alrite. But the case now is that my hp has no credit and im gonna top up tomorrow heheXD

lalalala.what am i suppose to do now?continue reading my Cleo magazine or go on FB to see none of my besties online or go to sleep. i know u'll say go to sleep but but but i just slept this evening.

okok lemme upload sum pics.suddenly feel like doing it^,^

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results