My Fav Google Ads

Feeling Great About Yourself?

That answer should be YES ! :)

My post today will be mainly about motivating yourself. No matter how motivated a person seems to be, how happy or positive she/ he is, there will be down times where they feel like in a pit or like getting away from all the difficult challenges and reality of the world. They feel like living life the way they like to be, away from all negativity and forgetting about any problems temporarily. The quickest way to get there for me is by reading a storybook. Yup, it takes me to another world and I just become completely immersed for a moment and imagine that I am the main character. 

Sometimes when I am feeling really down, what I'll do is pray to God and and talk to Him. Then I will speak to those very close to me because I am a very expressive person and just need to express my feelings to let it all out. If it is really bothering I will write it down or find a solution. But if that thing bothering me is shaking my confidence as well, then I will remind myself of all the good things I am capable of doing, my talents and a list of reasons why I feel blessed. And one more thing I read your comments. You guys must be smiling right now but yes, as much as people say I inspire and motivate them, I need a source of inspiration and motivation myself and some of people's thoughtful comments really touch my heart.. Its that feeling of hearing something nice from someone you do not know and yes I know its because of my tips but sometimes I am tremendously touched when people say, you have truly inspired me and changed me to better, you have helped me so much, you have no idea how I look up to you and thank you so much for helping me.

I feel like tearing during those times that I am extra sensitive.. I wrote with a good intention that time because I wanted to share what I learned and also because I really enjoy writing and talking to people. And Internet seems like the fastest and cheapest way to interact positively with people. I am not one of those people who will spend time online commenting on videos and arguing about a newspaper headline. I'll leave that debate to the professionals ;) But I am touched because at the time of writing I did not know how and who' will be reading and if it will even make a difference to people so listening to good things people say really motivates me to write more.


In this world I realised people are becoming less nicer to each other. I don't know if its the perks of growing up that people get more selfish and individualistic but I definitely feel it and even here in London. I guess in any big city people are generally like that. You shouldn't let people define your self-worth. I just read a comment from a girl earlier that told me she failed her Physics exam when she is aiming for A+. I understand.. things like this can really lower your confidence but try and be positive and look at it in a different way. It will make you strive harder, put in more work and concentrate at that particular subject or if you have the option to take another subject later in your life, focus at what you are good at. In school you have to take all subjects but there are rarely many people who are good in all subjects. People have their strength and weaknesses. Maybe if you see people getting very high grades, it may be that its a coincidence that those are their niche subjects- sciences for example. But if he or she were to do a computing course, then they might need to work even harder. 

Read books and have a hobby. Don't underestimate the benefits of having a hobby. It will make you even more motivated to do your work because you are looking forward to something. Also it will make you happy and even develop a skill. Hobbies can also make you more confident because over time you will be very good at something and people will look up to you because of that. So yes, if you don't have a hobby go and find one right now :)

Be unique, be brave to be different. You don't have to follow the crowd. If you think something else is better and more beneficial go ahead and do it as long as it is not against the rules and does not hurt or affect others. 

Have a kind heart and good intentions. Speaking of good intentions, also remember to 'sangka baik'. This means that you believe that people have a good intention too whenever they react or do something to you. It is really really easy to be offended from people. For example, you know how watsapp has the 'last seen'. Well, initially I was always worried when people sent me a message and I had to reply soon because then they would see me online and not reply. Over time, I tried my best to make sure if I wasn't in a position to reply I wouldn't open my Watsapp. That was fine for the first year when watsapp wasn't very popular. Over time, when my mother also had watsapp as well as my grandmother hehe, well my point here is important people that you would need to reply soon about you daily schedule and stuff, it was impossible not to go online when I needed to. And later on, I realised that many of my friends did not reply immediately as well when I texted so I 'sangka baik' and thought they must be busy so I guess society perception now is that its alright to reply a Watsapp late. If you are someone close reading this and you don't agree with me and prefer me to reply when I read it, pleaaaase let me know k. Ill try my best to do that for you :) I always try my best to make sure people who are close to me feel lucky to be my friend, family, love. Nobody is perfect of course and I have flaws too but I always believe if you have good intention it outshines those little things.

Last but not least, work hard. Funny but true, great achievement makes you feel good about yourself. Everyone likes to be looked up to hehe so as long as you are working hard and praying to God, I am sure that you will achieve what you are trying to get, one way or another. 

Be fun to be around with. Omg some people are so boring, oops *joking* Have some sense of humour and be happy and fun, it makes you feel good because people generally enjoy the company of people who make them feel at ease. I always feel exhausted if I talk to someone and they bombard me with too many serious or personal questions and I prefer that those questions be asked when we are talking about a related topic and not so direct haha.

If I am studying I will put it all in and when I am having fun, I can just be so totally different. I once even said to myself, I can't be around too serious people all the time or I might be depressed. I think its because even in my family my dad and sister are super funny and I'm used to having something to laugh at when I speak to them. However, the person being fun is not the only thing I look for in a friend, as long as I feel that she is kind-hearted or wants to be friends with me, then I can usually get along with them and be friends so it depends different people have different perspectives but my main point is to have a laugh, surround yourself by people who make you feel good, have time to yourself for self-development and also stay positive and light-hearted. Afterall, life is not entirely about formal  things but it is also about living a quality, healthy and beneficial life for this world and hereafter. 

I'm getting sleepy now and have a 9-5 class tomorrow ^.^ as well as Friday. Take care guys and wishing you a beautiful week ahead. :) :D :>



Comments

  1. maybe sebab the technology..people become less social
    including me T^T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results