My Fav Google Ads

What I Did on Resting @ Reading Week :)

Dear blog, today was such a nice wrap up for this week. I had one reading week and it was just amazing and I have to say, its been pretty productive. I've been so busy at times I forgot I am on a reading week. I started this reading week last Friday night (my dad's birthday) and also my friends pre-birthday dinner. Persian food. Then on the beautiful Saturday, I went to Greenwich! It was amazingly beautiful and I had a good walk in the park. Fed wild ducks, the ducks in Hyde Park are so much tamer. These pigeons and ducks don't mind coming close to you and would even land on my hand. I began to panic and started making them fly away but they were so determined to eat omg they would come immediately back again. So I finished the food quickly and made our way to the Royal Observatory Greenwich. We witnessed that line that separated the East and West side of the world and took loads of pictures around the place. Then we bought souvenirs at the shop and then it started drizzling. Winter over here is drawing near and maghrib is at 410pm while isyak at 630pm. So yeah by 3ish it was getting dark so we decided to have evening tea at Cookies. That place was super cute because you could go there to design your very own mug. I had custard tart and hot chocolate and we shared the scones and tea. It was such a nice teatime and the place was so cheery and happy. Then we headed home and started to cook chicken curry and veggie. It was super yummy :P Then Sunday I prepared for my presentation the next day on the 3 Gorges Dam in China and also had a night working shift from 5-8pm. Although we were on reading week, I still had:
Monday- Tutorial + presentation, Arabic class and then another night shift for my part time job
Tuesday- Safety training with Marlin and first aid practical class, then yoga
Wed- Stay at home day, did some reading and resting
Thurs- Careers Day then a RCC meeting- I represented yoga for the first time, it was very informal and brief
Fri- Catch up on work and important things online, stay at home day, dinner with Claire then did laundry
Sat- Yaay I get to shop in Oxford Street after a morning work shift because I felt better (was initially a bit sick). Had lunch at Subs in South Kensington. Accompanied my <3 to buy his necessity winter clothing then shopped for myself hihi. I got a free Uniqlo Heat Tech because apparently we were suppose to search for his clothing there and suddenly I saw them giving this free item and I went directly in the long queue. It was so funny because I did not even know what it was for initially and yet suddenly super eager to get the Heat Tech thermal top ( the free gift which I only discovered while queueing up). After shopping we cooked salmon sweet sour and stir fry veggie omg so sedap! Then I ordered some online books for my dearest brother and chose his favourite ones because it is so much cheaper on Amazon UK and also a paintset for him Shhhh... its a surprise.

And today finally the end of my hectic yet very needed  reading *ahemahem rest week (I suppose) I had lunch with my <3's aunt who made asam pedas fish, chicken wings and rojak. I realise I only get to eat homemade food in the weekends, my weekdays are so packed I don't have time to cook. Then after lunch, I headed over to college for the Islamic Sister Charity Event called Smoky not Smudgy!
The entrance fee was £5 then I went for the Make-up Tutorial Class by Taniya Khan which was £3.50 then I bought a head piece for shawls at £5 then I went for an amazing 15 minute massage at £15. I haven't had a massage since I was in Malaysia and it felt so so relieving. After the massage I ate the halal marshmellows and haribo I bought with Wan Ting. I haven't seen her since her birthday ( I wrote about this on my last post so that was the last time I met her). We chatted then around 6ish we went home. As soon as I reached home, after praying I began reading the free Sister Magazine that they gave us. 

PS: I know there are barely any photos, I do have them on my phone and will try to update it asap. Thought I might as well write this before I sleep to end this blessed week insyaAllah. Also I haven't had a chance yet to respond to some of you. Will do it asap and thank you for visiting my blog,please bear with me. Being in university is more hectic than you think especially over here.

I'll end this post with some motivation:


Nothing is completely perfect and if you expect it to be then happiness is nowhere near. Happiness comes with the ability to overlook imperfection and being positive and thankful with whoever, whatever, whenever and however Allah destined your life; past, present and future to be. 
-LittleMissMeen

Stay happy and smile :) Warm wishes from me :*



Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results