My Fav Google Ads

Kinds of People I Admire

This topic is so random ;) Since I’m on summer break, I have more time to do things I enjoy and relax myself, haven’t felt like this in quite some time. Anyhow, classes will start soon so I’m enjoying while I can ^^ I randomly thought of this topic after eating so much for dinner that I couldn’t sleep. So in this post, I will tell you the attributes of people that make me curious and admire them. At times I want to be like them and even want to know more about their life. Not in an obsession kind of way, just a simple ‘wow, I like her’ and by the way, these attributes mostly relate to women J
Let’s begin! :D

1.       When I was younger, I really really admired confident girls who could give a speech on stage. There was this 1 senior, she was the school swimmer and my friends’ sister, I will always remember that after she ended the public speaking, I told myself that I want to be like that one day- able to confidently present my thoughts and speak in front of a large audience. This was years ago and Alhamdulillah today, I have had that sort of experience so many times that it is simply uncountable. I guess being a Prefect, Debate President, School emcee and Speaker’s corner coordinator once upon a time has increased my chances.
2.       I admire girls who don’t wear too much make-up or sexy clothes and still look extremely pretty. I don’t know why I just admire them so much because of their confidence as well to present themselves the way they are and still look stunning. There was once a lady in a hijab at KLCC, I think she’s a Middle-Eastern and I will always remember that she is one of the prettiest person I’ve ever seen and she still presents herself in modesty.
3.       People who don’t update too much about themselves on social media always make me think that they are having a wonderful life and too busy having fun that they don’t have time to update. Another possibility is that they could be a private person or there could be nothing much going on in their life and that’s why they don’t update. Either way, I admire how they are not wasting their time online and doing something else in their life which is more beneficial. No offense, I promise J Every body has their own way of filling their leisure time and this is only a personal opinion. For instance, some people post too many pictures of a particular event and I personally feel that if they made it into an album it would be nicer and they could keep that album for generations.
4.       Oh this is another favourite of mine! I really like to see gentle women with good moral values and respect. Whenever I meet a very kind lady with a good heart, I always feel shy and want to be like her/ friends with her. Whenever I read a book and the main character is a girl/ woman with a brave heart and a strong spirit, I admire that character so much as if it were a real person. I still remember when I was small, I would read Enid Blyton books and if there was a main character that I liked, I would copy whatever she did and said >.<
5.       Since I was small, I always liked to be smart and intelligent. I remember watching Harry Potter and always admiring Hermione Granger, the smarty pants. If there was a smart student in my school, I always wanted to be like him/her. It was always one of my aim and ambition as a student. It was something I really really wanted.
6.       Finally, I have always admired Disney Princess J I watched every single one of them as a child, my favourite princess was Aurora and Princess Jasmine. They looked pretty, wore decent yet beautiful clothes, had wonderful manners, a lovely voice, respected by people and met a charming prince and lived happily ever after. I know life is not all rainbows and roses, there is thunder and thorns that comes along. Anyhow, the ability to believe in happiness and have a positive opinion about life is what I really admire :’)


To all those girls, women, ladies, thank you for impacting my life without realising. Like other girls, I don’t have a celebrity as a role model, I do like Siti Nurhaliza and recently bought 2 of her make-up products ;)
Nobody is perfect in this world, but if our aim is to be one and to always be better, I believe that it is not impossible because if you do not achieve all of it, you will still achieve a part of it at least.

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results