My Fav Google Ads

Cruelty and Evil in this World

Dear Readers,

I feel sad whenever I start talking about the victims in Gaza, Palestine. Its cruelty beyond imagination, plus its Ramadhan when were are all busy fasting and searching for pretty clothes for Raya. These things do not even cross their mind, instead safety of their family, food and protection against the evil Zionist Israel is what they yearn for..

I watched a video earlier and after watching that, I decided not to watch any more for the day. It was too heartbreaking. Killing people using rockets and what was defined as 'barbaric' aggression is actually happening in this world right now, in the 21st century while people are busy with fashion, football and fun. The video I watched involved a woman being dragged by a few Israel men, tortured and then people who tried to help her was beaten even badly. Another one was a baby who was bleeding badly lying down on a hospital bed with the dad and a few men around the baby. One man, I assume the dad was crying harder than the other and they wee trying to calm him down. And then they wrapped the baby with white cloth after leading the dad outside the room... They are attacking so very ferociously, I just felt like being silent after watching the video. No words could explain how I felt. A helpless feeling. 

I wish I could tell the dad that he could keep all his children in my room while the attack happened and all the other children and women as well. That doesn't make sense does it? I wish I could, I know its not that easy. Then they could sahur and break fast with me and not witness that horrid cruelty by heartless people or should I call animals..But when I think of it, they died as a syahid- which is an honour for Muslims who died defending their faith or family. 

This is from Wikipedia:
A shahid is considered one whose place in Paradise is promised according to these verses in the Qur'an:
وَلاَ تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاء عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ
Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah: And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the Shuhada's [martyrs'] glory is in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.
—Qur'an, Sura 3 (Al-i-Imran), Ayat 169 – 170[2]
Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.
—Qur'an, Sura 9 (At-Tawba), Ayah 111[3]
The Quranic passage that follows is often misinterpreted to mean that martyrs are promised Paradise, but it is also promised to those who die. In other words, it is not the way that a Muslim dies that determines if they go to Paradise or not, rather, it is their faith and deeds.
Those who leave their homes in the cause of Allah, and are then slain or die,- On them will Allah bestow verily a goodly Provision: Truly Allah is He Who bestows the best provision.
—Qur'an, Surah 22 (Al-Hajj), Ayah 58[4]

They must be very happy because Heaven is waiting for them and they have died the best and most honourable way. Remember that, any pain in this world will be rewarded with happiness and joy in the hereafter and I pray for the best for them, insyaAllah. Let's read Al-Fatihah for them.

Lately, I have had time to look at my news feed on fb more often than usual. Most of the time, I just post something and log out but recently I have discovered that people share beneficial news and that's kept me staying for awhile. And as I read, I realised that so many people like and leave a comment on popular news like thousands of them. Some of them were very critical. For instance, I strongly disagree with one statement that supported Israel and said there must be 2 sides of the story. That person who is just a teenager has no idea what he/she is talking about. In the Quran, it mentioned about this, about the Israels, their cruelty and I believe that God is fair and just. If evil people get away in this world, let them see what awaits them in the hereafter. Astaghfirullah. 

Another video was about a kitten being burned to death. It was devastating. Crazy. Unbelievable. Luckily I don't curse. I don't pray for anything bad to happen to those 2 guys because I know that the al-Quran has evidence of what will happen to people who are cruel and evil to animals. They are in big trouble unless they find a way to repent to God. I pray that the little kitty is happy now in Heaven :) 

There are so many evil things happening and I only mentioned less than 1% of it. In the book I read by Yasmin Mogahed, she said that this world in imperfect no matter how hard we try to make it perfect. People want to look young but they age and die, people can't live without food and water and oxygen, people bleed and get hurt, no human is perfect in this world and we all have this great desire of wanting everything to be perfect because our true home is Heaven, where everything is absolutely perfect. That is where Adam and Eve was created and all of us descend from them so our instincts want to return home and make everything feel at home- beautiful spouse, pretty home and wonderful children, good job, good pay. Only after Adam was punished and brought down to this world, of all us (his descendents) would be accessed on our faith and where we go in the hereafter will depend on our actions in this world. Perfection is Heaven and the reason why we are here in this world is to determine if we are going to return to Heaven or go to Hell. That's how I would sum up what I read in her book.

If I were to continue writing about cruelty, there is too much to say and as lucky people who are blessed with a comfortable life, let's pray for those who are less fortunate and strive the be the best Muslims. Even in Ramadan, without Satans these people are acting so cruel. We obviously see that it is their own intention driven by their cruel desires. 

Let's pray to God to protect us from these people and keep all the faithful people safe with Allah.

Have a blessful last 10 nights of Ramadan and insyaAllah we will be awake praying on that special night, Lailatul Qadr. Amin :)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results