My Fav Google Ads

Spring Updates and Love from London



Hello everyone! Yaay I'm finally done with official Year 1 lectures but not extremely excited yet because there are 2 courseworks and 1 essay and 1 fieldtrip all in 1 week plus from now. Its starting to get sunnier in London - yaay Spring cheers me up. Its still chilly but now I dont have to be dressed like a layered onion ;)


Look what I made last weekend- CHOCOLATE BROWNIES and



tadaa!

AYAM PERCIK, fresh from the oven



In the midst of busy-ness, its important to do things that cheer you up and make you feel contented like. Felt a bit distraught when my dear phone decided to go blank and sleep. Its been a few days now without a phone and it feels so weird that I'm only talking to people on fb or email or skype. I miss my phone and actually hugged it after trying to open it so many times but it couldn't. I'm just so sorry that I made it fall a couple of times and losing it made me realise how much I depended on it.. I know its just a tiny problem but there are a lot of memories and saved numbers that were not backed up on my memory card. Thankfully the other day I transferred the pictures but yeah the others... :'(

About the issue of the Malaysian Plane which went missing, I call it MH370 confusion. People are coming up with silly ideas on how it happened. People sometimes just can't be patient enough to wait for a logical conclusion so they need to draw up any coincidence or possible ones to let their heart and mind be at peace. Well, that's totally fine if you don't make another party look bad when you're not even sure yourself. I wouldn't dare to come up with any conclusion right now and let's just pray they are safe, insyaAllah.


Here's a video by my sister,she's trying to clearly point out that people should stop spreading rumors, creating stories and fake accounts out of a sad situation. Instead, just pray to God that they are safe. She's super professional and funny. Enjoy!



Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results