My Fav Google Ads

Teenage Love Is Full Of Drama: PART 2

When somebody you love is upset..you feel miserable.
 When you don't know why they are upset, its worse.
 When you're the reason they're upset, its worse than miserable....




That's how I felt. I knew something was wrong. Was it my fault? Was it my lack of attention? What did i do? How can I fix it? He was alright whenever he met me. However, he started seeing me less and I started missing him more. He acted normal like nothing is wrong and I am feeling like something is wrong. 


I couldn't think of what i ever did. I was forever faithful to him and i didn't even go out or even text much with my guy friends at that time. I thought it may be SPM stress afterall it was in September and Deepavali was coming.
I assumed it must be some family matter that he didn't want to share. I was ok and happy again.


We had a short break for Deepavali and upon return to school, I heard the worst news ever that my eardrums tried not to receive the sound signals at all. 


News (from my usual friends) said that he was going out with another girl. To make things worse, the girl was a friend.....


*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *  *


How worse can it sound? K is now in a relationship with a friend. I don't need to describe what i felt. If you read Part 1, you would know enough how devastated I was. What did I lack? Where did i go wrong? What wrong did i do? Was she prettier than I was? How could he ever do this to me? Did he forget our memories together? Did he really love me for real or was this all a planned game? Does he know how hurt i feel? 

I couldn't stop asking questions to myself. No matter how devastated i felt, i didn't want to believe it until i saw it with my own eyes. I didn't go right up at him and slap him tight and hard. I waited to see it myself. I wanted to witness it and see how he acted with me after this.

I waited and waited.

He texted me like usual after like so long. His texts were rare but still lovely and pleasant. He met me at school and sent MMS with a bear and a heart <3 with a  I Miss You text. I wanted to believe so hard that all what they said was a lie. I wanted to believe that he did not betray me for another girl. 

After that day, more people came to me and told me of "them". More people asked me what's going on. Some of the people who came to me with the news were people I barely even knew. I didn't even know that some of them knew about me and K. They told me they saw him with his new girlfriend dating somewhere in school. I did not want to see. To me, probably they were discussing about something and i was fine with that. I was in denial. Yes I was definitely in denial although in my heart, i knew something was going on. I knew that if it was not that girl, it was something else. I was going to find out myself. 

I was walking from Block E to the lab when i saw them talking to each other. When they saw me, they quickly said goodbye and went separate ways. I acted cold at him and just said a brief hi and left. He asked me where I was going and wanted to follow me. I said " No".

I don't know if he knew because i was starting to believe after the second time seeing them together. This time, they were laughing and looking very intimate. He saw me and i ignored him.

The third time i saw them together, i decided to believe it. I wanted to eliminate him from my history of life. I wanted to eliminate this girl and i would never talk to her ever again. That was my vow. I would pretend she never existed and as for him, we would need some talking after this.

I praise myself for how rational i acted. I didn't slap him how i felt like doing. I didn't do or say anything to the girl although you can imagine how much curse words could describe her at that time. I ignored him so much and he texted me so much when he knew i found out. No more tears were left of me. I wanted to be heartless to him. If he could be so heartless and betray me like this, i could do the same. People say, just find another guy. You have loads of choices. Its not as easy as it sounds. A long built relationship has gone through a lot of tears, laughter and fun together. How can i just move on with another guy just like that. I'm not a playgirl and never planned to be one.

He sent me loads of messages and calls. He called my sister to pass the phone to me but my sister covered for me and told him i was busy everytime. He asked my sister what I was doing , where i was going..
He tried to see me at school but i was harsh. I never gave him a chance to explain something so unacceptable. 
I got to know from my usual sources that they started hanging out that night, where i missed the camping. I was in Melaka for an important family event. Its not like i purposely wanted to miss it. We even texted that night. 

My guy friends started involved themselves. C told me he saw K at McDonalds with his new girlfriend. M told me he saw them at Pavilion. I never even asked. I wonder why they're still telling me. I guess its because they care and they want to prove to me that he's moved on for real so i shouldn't hope anymore. I hated to hear all those stuff. I hated to hear it so much. But i just thanked them for telling me and making things easier. You know that the whole school knew about us right? So when he started dating another girl, you can imagine how many people started asking me about it..how many people started reporting to me about him and "her". I didn't know what to say when they asked "How" and "why" and hope that i was ok. I was definitely "ok" with them talking to me about it all the time. -.-
I told myself how pathetic i was for falling for a playboy like him. But if you were me and he did those things for you, i bet you would have felt the same feelings wouldn't you? The things i wrote in Part 1 are only half of what he does. The rest remain unremembered...

He texted me one day and i told him to stop it for serious. He told me he would dump the girl if i could give him another chance. I felt sorry for them. On the other hand i felt thankful to the girl for saving me from a guy like this. No way i want to accept him with that condition. So he's going to hurt that girl in order to mend this un-mendable broken heart. It was too shattered already and not worth mending. Since i didn't accept his offer, he wanted things to go on like before. NO way i want to be his mistress. I am not that desperate anyways! I can live without his presence and im worth MORE than he thinks. My friends were so supportive, I can never forget what jokes they told me. I don't want to say it all here because the new girlfriend might be offended but they backed me up real good and made me feel much much much better. 

He couldn't stop messaging and calling me and begged me to pick up the phone. I was so furious at this non-loyal guy. He has a girlfriend for goodness sake! Be loyal to her and stop bugging me... I sent him a real hard message, which took me so long to write because i knew he wouldn't message me anymore after that... I cried as i wrote and i clicked the send button with all the courage in my heart. I told him to please leave me alone and i do not want to hear of him ever again. He's no longer in my vocabulary of words and i wished him the best in his new relationship and future life..

I thought that was the end of me and K........... 


*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *  *

If you want  to know what happened next, please request for Part 3. Till then :)



* Take note: True identification will be kept private and confidential to protect the privacy of the individuals involved in this true story......(unless you already know)
I appreciate the people who know to not mention the name. Thank you :)








Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results