My Fav Google Ads

Advice to SPM candidates:D



Dear SPM candidates, since several have been asking me I might as well write it here and you can read it whenever you want.

First believe in yourself, don't be taken in by any negative comments even if that comment is from someone you truly love and trust. You believe in yourself no matter what ANYONE says.




Work hard. There is no such thing as getting AWESOME grades if you just sit down and relax. After working hard only can you bertawakkal to ALLAH and ask for HIS guidance.




Make sacrifices for example: while everyone is enjoying their time going out and gong for parties, you stay home and study cuz you having an exam soon. Hello! this doesn't mean you cant go to any party. Just limit yourself and don't go to too many or to the ones near your exam because it will distract you. :D

Next dont forget to "manja" yourself sometimes with the things you like. Feel relaxed when you study and do it cuz you really want to and you have to. I never ever slept late to study and I do not skip meals just to study non-stop. I make sure I eat well and sleep well. I usually sleep around 11 and make up for Subuh at 6 sth.Then I do not go back to sleep and start studying while everyone is asleep. In the afternoon, I take naps for 1 hour if I'm tired. I just go with the flow and don't force myself too much.




However, its good to plan a schedule on what you want to study that week, and be sure you follow it!:D:D kalau x follow sikit2 takpe tp jgn smpai x follow langsung. Know your weaknesses and focus on that. BUT, don't forget the subjects you are GOOD at, learn those too. For me, I'm pretty good at math but got a B+ for Physics in my trials. I focus a lot on Physics and for Math, I usually do at times where I am at school or any free time at home. Physics I do when I feel fresh and math I do at times when I can fit in the subject.




Have a great SOCIAL LIFE but not too extreme. Besides family, your friends are the best supporters ever and you don't have to be friends with SMART people only! I like friends with a kind heart and I keep on good terms with my friends. Sometimes you can learn a lot from people who are less smart from you and they could be great motivators. Helping others also helps you understand something better. Teach those who don't understand. I believe when you help and do good to others, Allah will also help you..:D




Oh one more thing, don't ever be too proud of yourself no matter how smart you are. People hate those who are like that. Try and think about it. God gifted you with something not everyone receives: Intelligence. Instead of using it to the good path, you brag to others and think too highly of yourself. God can take it back anytime! remember that:) Just be humble but not too humble until anyone can pick on you. No way Jose do I ever let that happen.




I think that's all, respect people parents, teachers and those around you. Show them that you appreciate them so they will be there when you need them. Apologise to anyone for your mistakes so that you can take your exam without any feeling of guilt.




Last but no least ALL THE BEST!:):) You can do it. Be Positive +++++

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results