My Fav Google Ads

Motivation of the Month

Hi guys :) Hope everyone is doing great and I know I literally haven't wrote for months and probably the last long post was 4 months ago. Since then, I had my final exam for second year, then a very interesting geochemistry lab course, a research project still ongoing, trips to Cambridge and Brighton then Ramadan back home in Malaysia, then the start of my internship, then Raya and back to internship and now today. That sentence summed up my activities for the past couple of months. 

This year 2015 I feel so much more mature than my previous years, I feel more adult than I usually have haha, well those teenager days do drop by once in awhile. 


Oh dear, as I am writing this now I realise how much I
enjoy writing and talking on my blog and how much I have missed it. 

Although I have been busy, I think some of you may want to know that I recently received my Year 2 results and alhamdulillah overall
1st class :') 

It is not easy getting a first class in my university because there are so many competitive people I would say and they have this sort of normal distribution histogram whereby they cannot have too many people with a first or with an F. Majority needs to be in the middle..

Alhamdulillah it was definitely a challenging year and I am so blessed and thankful for this achievement.

I am now in Sarawak another state across the sea from KL. Its my first time here after 10 years. People are so nice around here and its surrounding is such a drastic difference to KL and London hehe.


If there is one motivational message I would like to mention in this post is that no matter where you go, what you achieve, who you are and how you got where you are, there IS going to be negative people. People who are just unhappy or rude or cold or unpleasant or angry for no reason. These people may try or unintentionally demotivate you, lower you self-esteem, make you lose hope (temporarily), even make you angry and upset/ blame yourself. But wait. Step back. Look at the bigger picture. Before you play along with their game, pause and think. It is usually either 2 cases, first they feel threatened and want to belittle you or secondly they are upset of their own lives and achievement and find joy in belittling others. 

I know I may have repeated myself in any of the previous posts but I honestly feel that motivation is something we constantly need, even if it is the same message phrased in a different way, it is still important and necessary to constantly have.

Another thing I would like to point out is compassion. Have compassion for even the person you truly dislike, have that little sorry feeling and honest hope that their life gets better and they will be lightened with kindness and blessings. I am not saying you need to be entirely nice to people who are absolutely mean but I just think that not holding a grudge and cleaning your heart from any angry feeling against someone who has done wrong to you actually does more good to you than you can ever imagine. Feeling angry at someone actually drains the energy out of you and at some point you can feel so helpless because that angry feeling would not solve anything. This is hard, I admit. Like how in the world would you try to be kind and forgive someone who has been a complete nuisance. But try, at least try and God will help you with that clear intention and kindness you have in your heart. Trust me for that other person, remember that what comes around goes around. If he/she continues to behave in that manner then one day they may be in a difficult situation themselves and at that time they may regret it or learn their lesson the hard way.

Life is too short to be filled with hateful people, there are so many kind and happy people out there who would appreciate you so much more and give you that positive vibe that you deserve.

I chose this motivation for this month because travelling and going to different places has led me to meeting a lot of people with different behaviours and it has taught me a life lesson that I would like to share with all of you.

Sometimes, when you are kind, people may take advantage of that kindness or take you for granted. They test you and think that they can behave in whatever manner they wish, but no. Be assertive and yes if you are not sure what this word means click it now :)

Its like being in between extrovert and introvert and maintaining a good balance. 

Whatever you are facing now, stay positive and believe that once you do your best, God will plan the rest. He would not test you with something you are not capable of so keep that smile :)

Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead and take care :D



Comments

  1. What an inspiring post :) Just wanna say thank you for sharing your stories. Your posts are always motivating and helpful!
    Lots of love,
    Fellow Malaysian <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so true, "motivation is something we constantly need".

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most welcome :) and thanks for visiting <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results