My Fav Google Ads

Life Updates :)

Dear Diary,

Its drizzling outside and pretty gloomy but I've decorated my room recently to help make my day and surroundings look good even if the weather isn't (especially since Winter encourages people to stay indoors). 



Well, it was pretty sunny last Friday afternoon, people say its the positive effect of global warming :) But it gets dark quickly, maghrib is at 5 and isyak at 630. Yesterday I went to Camden Market and bought 1 cream-coloured knitted cardigen and 1 emerald green tights (if it gets too tight I'll just use it for yoga). And yes speaking of yoga, I am now on the committee wee! The good news I wanted to say last Easter. So officially now I am in the committee, AGM was last March and before we got a Secretary I was partially the Secretary as well as the VP, pretty busy. SO glad we elected a new secretary last Tues.

Classes are going good, I am enjoying the lectures and materials we are learning this term. A bit of geophysics and more geology. I haven't had a Math module for a year, yaay next Spring I get to do Math again. 

My new place? Lovely I like it so much and that is why I dont mind compromising and taking public transport in the mornings or even walk back. I think the price I am paying although quite expensive, it is reasonable for the facilities and the convenience, safety and comfort I have here Alhamdulillah. 

Now that I stay slightly further I usually just cook in the weekends. This weekend I made meehoon, last weekend fried chicken and veggie, previous weekend baked chicken.  

Later I am going to celebrate my friend's birthday at a Thai restaurant and later going for dessert and in the late evening, my hall is having a gathering :)

Something funny happened this morning, I was just about to shower when the fire drill happened. It was so loud I was super alarmed and blur for a moment. Great that I had the time to grab something decent to wear before heading down >.< 

I'm feeling so artistic at the moment hehe I just finished making a card for my friend, cutting, pasting, colouring, I like art. One of my favourite subjects. I have this art side of me who enjoys language, writing, painting, literature, classical music and poetry. Then I have the scientific side of me who likes calculation, real nature and Earth sciences, how the world functions, all those branches of sciences. Here is a painting I made while I was back home.




Latest news? Well I am recently employed part-time :) I like it so much and it keeps me much busier which explains the single post I did last month. 

I'm about to have a skype session now. Will update more soon. Take care and have a wonderful week. Stay positive and happy, remember that to experience a rainbow, we need to bear with the rain. Warm wishes from me :)


ALL THE BEST FOR SPM!

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results