My Fav Google Ads

Being Grateful & Kind Makes You Happy

Dear beloved readers, hope you are doing good and had a wonderful weekend. I definitely did! My brother's pool party and the wedding kept me busy throughout. This morning my brother, sister, dad and I played tennis, it such a relaxing day after 1 week of outings with my girlfriends, 1 week of vacation, 1 week of party planning and now this 1 week will be for pampering myself and catching up with errands. I just had a cup of Nescafe and sat on the sofa when I felt like writing a few motivation words here. Motivation is not a one-off thing, its something that you need constantly like food, air, clean water. When you feel slightly demotivated then you know what you should do. Get your motivation book out, start reading and listening to words of wisdom.

A few days ago, I was sitting next to the pool while doing something important on my laptop. The internet connection in my home was not very good at that time so I needed to use the alternative. While I was starting to turn on my laptop and feeling slightly stressed that I was catching a deadline and having trouble with the connection, I saw a reflection on my laptop screen. A reflection that made me tear. I saw 2 figures and I knew immediately who that was. It was a father and a son that I met before. They smiled at me and were very polite. The son was not well, he had an illness that I was not quite sure but what I saw was that it limits his muscle coordination. On that same day, I encountered so many rude people at shops, public places and came that peaceful evening where I was alone at the pool facing a laptop where these 2 polite strangers made me realise the beauty of life, humanity and kindness. You know when people are rude to you, at times you have an urge to let them have a taste of their own medicine. Please don't. Its not good to repeat bad things that people do to you. It shows a low level of morality and wisdom. Nobody is perfect but even Prophet taught us to never have revenge against somebody who is evil or rude to you. He even prayed for them to God to make them realise their mistakes and repent...:') Oh what a beautiful character he has.. and what a clean heart. Even if its hard for normal people like us to pray for evil people, Prophet taught us not to not repeat their evil actions. Silence is better than non-beneficial speech and only speak up to protect yourself. People who talk too much I once read is less respected compared to a person who only speaks good things or when necessary. No offense here darlings, I myself like to talk a lot actually and that one of the reasons why I blog because I simply have so much to say sometimes! :) Only I restrict myself to certain speech and try my best to stay far from back biting or foul language. 

Back to my story, I thought to myself how offended I felt by those random people that day and how stressed I felt that the connection was not working properly at a time I really needed it. And then I begin to think, look at that family and how happy and pleasant the mum, dad and son is. Although they are going through something different in life and God knows what challenges but they are positive and polite to people. You must be thinking, how do I know that they are positive. Well, simple actually. People with a positive mind are pleasant to be with and their smile or presence warms the heart. A simple gesture from them and seeing them having fun just made me happy. Even it was just a reflection on my laptop. I met them 3 times last week and every time I did, there was a smile that made me happy. It made me realise its not what you have in life but actually how you perceive it. Let some people be grumpy, angry or whatever they like to be but do not let it ruin your mood or your happiness in the day. Laughing is contagious just like yawning, so spread happiness and be happy.  And who knows ..Your smile could even be a remedy to another person's moody day!  


Comments

  1. akak,spm dah nak dekat.boleh tak share tips apa persediaan yg calon2 patut buat?thanks akak.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results