My Fav Google Ads

Motivation of the Week

Dear all, 
I hope everyone is doing good, I just finished packing for my holiday tomorrow and now feel like writing here. Last week was an outing week I would call it. And this week would be labelled as Vacation week. I'm enjoying my holidays so much, its such a nice break from the hectic uni schedules. I believe this good rest will make me more motivated to start studying again :) weeee

Last week was a busy week for me, I had 4 outings 3 days in a row. I'll upload the pictures if I have a chance :) Then on Sunday I was busy attending events from 1230noon till 1030 pm, longest every so far this raya. It was such a happy day :D

Today I would like to give a quick motivation. I hope everyone reading this feels more inspired after reading, besides all of us need constant motivation in our lives, including myself.


  • Remember to be grateful for the life you have and bear in mind that things could have been worse. If you are healthy, remember how many sick people there are out there.
  • If someone makes you feel intimidated, remember that everyone has their strength and flaws. You have yours, they have theirs. Don't you feel lucky that God chose the particular one you have for you, is that not enough?
  • When anything feels challenging, just ask yourself this question. If I were one of the victims in Gaza, would this pain I am feeling now matter much?
  • People are kind and unkind at times. That is why you should make God your ultimate source of happiness at all times. We easily rely on human beings but at least try your best to bear this in mind so you would not get too disappointed when people behave in ways you least expect.
  • Remember that you are an amazing and special person. Nobody on Earth is created like you. Your family, your life, your beauty is all one of a kind. Your fingerprint will never be imitated, that's a message from God perhaps to remind everyone that they are very special in their own way.
  • If there is something that goes wrong in your day, tell yourself its ok. Smile and think of a solution, be kind and generous to people even if they are not to you. Because in the end it makes YOU happy if not everybody else. If they want to act selfish, rude or cold, that is their loss, not yours. Be happy and spread the happiness around you.
Wishing everyone a lovely week ahead, happy studying and happy holidays. Will blog soon and update you about my vacation. Till then, lots of love :*

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results