My Fav Google Ads

Summer Break Updates in Ramadan

As a blogger who has blogged for 3 and a half years, I wouldn't deny that at times when I open a blank page, I run out of ideas to write. When I think and think after awhile and no brilliant idea comes in, I decide to delay blogging to another time. On top of that, university life has made me ultimately busy and now I am so thankful to be home and have time to relax, especially since I get to experience Ramadan and Syawal here back home. So far, I've been to the mosque 3 times on this holy month and it has been a beautiful experience. I always feel happy when I go and a sort of peaceful feeling. 

I admit this Ramadan there has been many changes in me and in the way I perceive things and view life. Since I have had some free time lately, I've read some very inspiring Islamic books and some of them title : Wanita-Wanita Syurga even made me tear a few times. After going through an academic year in the UK, I return feeling stronger and different. Its like that feeling when you come out of a situation that you never thought you would manage well and you did despite many challenges. 

I have made a recent change to my life. I will write it on my blog soon, its something I have always wanted to do. I'm guessing I might end up writing a very long post when I do.

While I was in the UK, my family moved to a new home. Its beautiful, I like it. Its just that I felt like a visitor the first time I entered because I had no idea where everything was. Plus the security here is super strict and its weird when I'm acting like a visitor when I actually live here >< Its much better now.

Ok I'm being random hihi

My brother is just adorable. Just an hour plus ago, I was putting him to sleep. He always requests for bedtime stories and sleeps in my room at times. 

Went shopping with my mum yesterday, it was so fun. We didn't buy too much because we are still looking around. Then in the evening, my brothers' friends came over to play for a bit.

Today I watched Hansel and Gretel the movie with my cousin at my grandma's house. It was so gory and gruesome, some scenes were plain bloody. The plot was nice though.



The other day, my tutor in London skyped with me at 1245am (Malaysian time) to inform and congratulate me on my Year 1 results. Alhamdulillah, I so thankful.. :')

Motivation quotes of the week:

Strive for the best, but bear in mind that even if you don't get it all, you'll still get a certain part of it at least.

If you do things to please human beings, God will let you be in the hands of them. And if you do things to please God, you can leave it to Him Al-Mighty.

Be confident in what you decide to do if you know it makes God proud, let people accept you for who you are and not who you try to be.

In the Quran, everything written has a good reason. Allah knows what's best for His creation and that is why He told us how to live our life in the holy book. 

5 times prayers a day is meant to keep our hearts attached to Allah and always remember Him at any time of the day. This way we will not be able to be too attached to anything else than Him because at a certain period of the day, we will stop whatever we are doing and have quiet time worshipping and praying/ relying to Him.

Amin. Wishing everyone a blessful Ramadan. These are a few things I learned when reading a book by Yasmin Mogahed below
:

There is a lot for me to learn and everyday, I try to increase my knowledge and faith as much as I can to improve myself. 

Assalamualaikum 

Comments

  1. waalaikumusaalam kak.
    good luck kak,your journey to be a better muslim,in sha Allah.
    salam ramadhan-bukak posa jangan makan banyak sangat tau.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Khadijah. I appreciate it, wishing the same to you. Hehe rasanya mmg makan banyak especially masa buka oops ;) selamat hari raya!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results