My Fav Google Ads

Worry Less, Believe in Yourself More

Dear all, its been awhile since I wrote a motivation article. I know this time of the year is exam season for many people. As for myself, I am done with exams for this term :) I chose to write on this topic because I feel that it relates to almost everybody. No matter what stage of life you are in now, there have been or will be a point that you feel worried about something. I once read a quote that said " Worrying is worse than the problem itself". Its difficult to not worry about something, may it be your future, your exams, a project, or anything significant in your life. 

When there is something on your mind, it is difficult to think of other things and you will be focused on trying to find a solution for that particular thing. But if you knew that someone would take care of it. There is nothing to worry about and you just need to wait and be patient for the results, how would you feel? Definitely very relieved I'm sure :) Whenever you feel worried, try to have the belief that God will take care of it for you. I know this is not easy but have trust in Him and believe that He wants the best for each of His creations. After doing your part like working/ initiating a solution, just pray to God and believe that everything will turn out fine. Maybe the result of the situation is not exactly how you expected, but maybe that was the best for you. For example, while applying for halls last year, I was hoping to get one that was cheaper and slightly further from college. When the results came out, I was surprised that I got the most expensive on my list. Nevertheless, it was the nearest to college and I got a single room :) Now that I am experiencing life in halls, I am so very thankful that I am living just 5 minutes from college because it is very convenient especially when we have practicals to do out of class hours, like at night. Or during my fieldtrip when we need to gather in college at 5am. When I was applying for halls, I didn't know about these things or didn't think of it much and placed the price as priority. Also, staying near saved me money and time on public transport and travelling. It was a blessing in disguise and at that time when I got the letter, I did not think of these things and wished so much that I got the cheaper one.

My point here is that worrying about obtaining something you don't wish for may actually be good for you in ways you do not realise initially. Ok let's speak of results. Maybe some of you are thinking, how does this conclusion apply to exam results. Well, for instance if you graduate from school with the results that you did not expect for, maybe that was the key of achieving a career that is suitable for you. Imagine a student that wished for all A's because they wanted to do Pharmacy. However, when the results came out, the student had 1 A less than expected. This did not match the grade requirement for the Pharmacy School so the student ends up doing Physiotherapy. Let's imagine the grade requirement was slightly lower for this other course. During the study period, the student realises how interesting the subject is and how enthusiastic he/she feels about it. Later in their career, they become very successful and passionate about it and couldn't imagine doing a different job. They may have even met their soul mate along the way and thought back how they wouldn't have crossed paths if they took a different route in life. 

Always believe that everything happens for a reason. You are where you are now because there is a lesson that God wants you to learn and experience that is offered only once in a lifetime. Life changes every few years, its usually a different setting, a different place and different people. I can't deny that I miss certain periods of my life so very much, like when my baby brother was just born, when I was little and during A-levels, one of the best 1.5 years of my life and I know I might say the same thing about university life in London once its done. Yes, I am currently enjoying life here. Classes are not the same without my group of loving A-level friends who makes class feel like a little family but in university now, many of my close friends are in different courses which makes life outside class very interesting ;) And life inside class more focused and serious :D 

My first year journey is coming to an end soon and I pray that it will be completed with success. I really can't believe that I made it through 1 entire academic year in London independently of course with the help of my loved ones. When I look back, so many things happened and I learned so many things through trial and error. Waking up by myself has become a compulsory rule and gets more challenging when Subuh starts at 230am and ends at 450am. At times, its true when they say " You never know what you're capable of until you are in a situation when you need to do it."

Whoever is experiencing exams now, just stay calm and study as much as you can. If you get bored or lose focus just do something else. Don't feel too guilty, do what makes you healthy and happy. 

Time passes by really quick and before you know it, your life is switched into a different scene. Make the best of the time you have at the present. Its not a good idea to think in detail too far ahead because we are not sure if we live up to that day but its alright to have an idea of the future and plan ahead.

Believe that you will make the right choice for yourself and hopefully everything will turn out better than expected. Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead :)

Comments

  1. akak thanks you very much for this post.i am reaaaalllly worry about my spm and is reaaaaaaally afraid if i don't obtain 11A+.yes,believe in Allah..He is the best planner.and things that you said can be referred to al-baqarah 216

    “Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu, padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi (pula) kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu; Allah mengetahui, sedangkan kamu tidak mengetahui.” (Al-Baqarah: 216)

    thanks akak!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your most welcome :) Thank you for sharing the ayat

      Delete
  2. Akak thanks for your advice. Its true sometimes things dont go the way you planned. But He is the best planner right?

    I dont know if this is the right place to ask but im hoping your advice would help me out. Ive read ur motivational posts and am really motivated and inspired to be like you. Trials are coming up and i found myself busy finishing my homework rather than studying. the piles of homework seem like they are never gonna end T_T i want to study but everytime i try , i keep remembering the homework ive not done yet.. IT's stressful. Please help..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies for late response, I missed this comment. Yes that is very true. Its alright just do your best, may your hardwork pay off :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results