My Fav Google Ads

Congratulatory Note & a Chance to Be Published on LittleMissMeen


Exactly 3 years ago, I was going to SAB (my high school) to collect my results and I remember how it felt. As people are telling me their results and sharing it online, it reminds me clearly of the very sweet memories of school life like being a Prefect, Result Day, awards, fashion show, Hari Sukan (go temenggung), IU Day and many many things which somehow seem like a very long time ago. I guess many things happen in 3 years, I got my driving license, completed my A-levels, applied for scholarships, applied to UK universities, got my visa, and now I'm here. Its so remarkable that I'm actually here in UK doing my degree. And then within 3-4 years, I may be working insyaAllah. And that same period of time was like school and today (3-4 years). Time really travels fast, its like the more technology we create, the faster time travels because my parents say that time was not as fast as how it is today when they were my age. 

Whatever, it feels great right now and I'm so happy :) It feels like I'm getting more independent everyday and I'm catching up with the pace of living independently better than I imagined. I've been cooking so many dishes, cleaning, managing my studies well alhamdullilah and even got a note from my lecturer to congratulate me for getting the highest in one of our coursework. As challenging as it is being in another country and also a world's top university, its amazing. I have some very good news which is supposed to be written in a different post so I won't spoil the surprise here ( hint: Tuesday was the AGM for yoga and AGM dinner at a veggie restaurant, so yummy). Yesterday I went for dinner at Malaysian Hall for the first time since I've been in London and something very very surprising was that, I actually felt normal eating Malaysian food. It didn't feel omg amazing or anything. I was hungry and it felt good. Maybe because I've been cooking loads of Malaysia food that I didn't actually super miss it or anything. Or maybe I'm not that picky when it comes to food, I would eat anything healthy, according to my diet and nice. I'm planning to write a post about all the food I've cooked and also about Life in Halls. Well, omg I just have too much to blog about, can't wait for Easter holidays.

Its suddenly cold here again, just when I thought the sunshine is back. Oh and btw! We will be changing our time one hour forth which means Malaysia and UK will now only be 7 hours apart starting March 30th. 

Summer break is just around the corner, I can smell it. *oops so random. Booked my flight tickets already.

Next week is the Dorset trip and the following week I'll be moving temporary to a different hall due to some electrical work in my current hall. Then the following week is holiday week to _____ which is the highlight of my Easter break hehe. Keep up with my post for more stories.

And I'd like to end this post, saying a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to all SPM students who got their results yesterday. Special congratulations to Lyana for being the first person to tell me her results and getting all A's. And also to Cindy! I know you're doing A-levels but I'm soooo proud of you and so honoured to be the first friend to know your results even when I was sleeping and thought it was a dream (woke up and saw 28 messages hehe) Very proud of you ! <3 Also.. would like to congratulate Rai for being the next UN President! Its so amazing, my friends are doing fabulous. Sending hugs from afar. And I can't believe that its my student Nasha who was the previous Pres, hoping to see you in UK soon! Once again congratulations again to all SPM candidates. I'm writing this because I know how many thousands of people just come to my blog to read the SPM articles alone and you all deserve a congratulatory note from me. 

Also also  SPECIAL NOTE: LittleMissMeen would like anyone( even if your exam was years ago) who has success stories whether it is SPM, STPM, A-levels, O-levels or anything to please send me an email to nurulyas@gmail.com with your name, results and a short/long note on:


 'Advice for future '(eg: SPM)' candidates

Send me your inspiring stories/ advice by 15 April 2014. 

This is to encourage your juniors that success is not impossible even when it feels very hard. Imagine how beneficial it was to find useful/motivating material online. Now its your turn to contribute by writing a short note. Do send me a picture on your result day if you would like and I will publish it. Names will not be mentioned upon request. Hope to hear from you :)




Comments

  1. alhamdulillah i am so happy that you are blessed and contented you have helped people thus this is what you got in return :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Khadijah :) Alhamdulillah im happy to hear that. All the best to you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results