My Fav Google Ads

Life Updates & Birthday Month

Dear Diary, 

I feel so happy when I make time to write here. When I read in a motivational book that says you need to put aside some time to do what you like, blogging is one of the things that pop in my mind. My <3 has helped me resolve the picture issue, Windows 8 is pretty ok afterall. 

I still remember what happened exactly one month ago.  I hate saying goodbye. I hate that moment that I'm forced to bid farewell or else I'll miss the flight and have to pay another how many thousands. Once I was in the airplane, it felt slightly better, but parting from the people you love is just a very painful experience, especially since I was by travelling alone. On my first flight, the unstable weather outside that caused some turbulence didn't make it any better.After the 17 hour journey, I reached the airport and felt emotionless, I remember exactly what happened the first time I reached Heathrow Airport and that was with my mum, sister and brother. This time I was alone.

I spoke to my mum in the taxi for some time, 4pm in UK means midnight at home so I had to say goodbye.  I thought I was ok until I walked upstairs to my room, suddenly I felt tears again. At first they were just one or two and as I started getting closer to my room, it started to accelerate.  I let myself sob for awhile and then shower and took a nap. My <3 was having exams when I reached so later that day, he brought dinner for me which was the happiest thing that happened since that moment in the airport. 

Seeing my <3 and my friends cheered me up and it made me more motivated to go back to reality and study as my exams were just around the corner. I was busy studying the next few days and suddenly I got sick. I'm pretty sure it was due to the abrupt weather transition- summer to winter and it made me ill for almost 2 weeks which meant that yes, I was having a running nose in the exam hall and brought extra tissue, silently blowing in that quiet hall.

On top of that, my birthday was 2 days before exam day ;) To be honest, I didn't really feel excited to party or anything, I just felt thankful I'm living another insyaAllah beautiful year. I said to myself that although it was going to be my special day, perhaps I should just treat it like a normal day.. 
So that night, I went to bed early around 11. And suddenly I felt vigorous, loud sounds of people banging on a door. At first I thought it was in my dream, then it kept on going so I thought it was the boys outside but then the loud sound felt so close to me. Finally when I heard someone calling my name, I woke up and realised that door was mine ;)

At 12am, my friends brought chocolate cake to my room..it was such a sweet surprise. They told me I looked so pale at first- either because I was sick, dreamy or still trying to process the entire scene. Kira took the photo so I'll imagine she was in the picture too hehe.





Birthday lunch



Balloons from mummy- early celeb at home


Cake from <3


Later that day, I got a phone call from the security at my residence stating that a parcel was awaiting me downstairs. It was a big box from eflorist and made me curious. When I opened it in my room, I saw that it was from my mum and dad, Efan and Nasreen.


Surprise flowers from my mum and dad


Aira's bday exactly one week after mine.



Visiting Sara and Adam after exams.

Sara played her viola for me and also the piano. We went to the park together, then she asked me to play cards so we played Snap and Old Maid. It was so funny because one of the guys ended up being the Old Maid.

Surprise visit to Cardiff! 

May and I planned the visit and it was entirely top secret. I was going on a trip assuming I was staying at Ronnie's place even though she didn't know I was coming. This was at an Italian Restaurant. I was there just for a short while and it hail stormed, first time experiencing ice-rain!


<3<3<3




S3 dinner at Nandos, it was such a happy day. 




My si comel!!! Now have lost 3 teeth, omg I send 3 kisses for you xxx and also 3 hugs ooo, eh wait i add another 2 xx



Lookies! I made nasi lemak with chicken rendang :P


Near the arcade at Cardiff 



I'll end this blog post with a little motivation. I guess in life there are full of happy times as well as sad times. Things that you like and that you don't, but always believe that however it turns out, God has special plans for you. You need to trust Him and believe that anything that happens is for a good reason, maybe for now, maybe later in the future. Although I was very sad on that very day, I never assumed that the rest of the month would be filled with so much happiness and blessings. As busy as I am ( term 2 started 2 days after exam), I look at it as a distraction from thinking of negative feelings. Alhamdulillah, life does get better, always with a positive mindset!




Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results