My Fav Google Ads

A Quick Visit Back Home & Legoland Malaysia



From the day LegoLand was launched, 15 September 2012, my little brother really wanted to go. Now, a year plus later, we finally made a trip to Johor during my short Christmas break. The weather difference between home and UK is so much. At some point, I was wondering if  Malaysia and UK could transfer heat to reach a thermal equilibrium so we would have a balance. Well, if that happened then we wouldn't have rambutans, durians, bananas and mangosteen in Malaysia and then UK would have its fresh strawberries, peaches and big apples. I guess its cold and hot for many reasons ;) 

I finally have an external heater! Yaay thank you <3 I can't believe I never thought of getting one before. Winter's creeping in and any metal in the kitchen is ice cold.

Exams coming and I'm back to books again. For the third year in a row, I'll be studying on my birthday like usual, for exams :) And will need to get used to it for the next few years *big smile

If there's one thing I miss about being at home (besides being surrounded by people I love) is my glowing room. During my short visit back, I was always anticipating 9am ish. At that time of the day, the bright Sun would shine at a good angle to my room and make my room glow green. Green? Yup Green because my curtains are light apple-green so light shines through partially. And its just so beautiful, like the morning light is cheering you on and giving you this fresh start of the day. Hmm, its true in a way how the weather can affect your mood. But whatever and whomever I miss, I always remind myself why I'm here and that sparks the motivation again. I'm just thankful for all the amazing people in my life, including the new ones who have helped me make this journey a more exciting and memorable one. I had time to meet a few of my close friends back home, but only once each. Even that was good enough but in a way it kind of makes me miss them even more. Sorry I couldn't meet everyone, time was just so limited. 

Yesterday I made chicken rice! And also mac and cheese. I was in a cooking mood hehe

Here are some pictures during our trip to Legoland. We stayed in Pariss Hotel for 4 days 3 nights and it was so much fun. We got 2 rooms. Nora, Nassy and I shared one. The journey there from KL was about 4-5 hours by car so we had lots of snacks on the way and stopped for ice cream. Legoland is just so cheerful colorful and fun. Exactly 2 weeks ago we were in the water park. Its separate to the Theme park. 








We thought legoland was just for kids but look the rides. Do you see me up there? I went on 4 roller coasters! And they weren't too scary so that was good ^^ And for this ride we had to pull the string and make it to the top. Chubby won!



This is the miniland. They built historical and special buildings in Asia like Angkor Wat, KLIA, Taj Mahal and many more out of blocks!!!




We stayed at the theme park from 930am till 9pm. Then we had KFC nearby, all the shops were almost closed. OMG and Legoland was supposed to close around 8. 








My cute baby at the water park :)


The water park was newly open in October 2013. Feel so honoured to be one of the first ones  hehe


I hope everyone is having a good start of 2014, feel blessed, be happy and look forward to the future :) 


xoxoxo

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results