My Fav Google Ads

Last week was one of the best weeks ever! My friend's bday on Wed, went to KLCC for my auntie's bday. Her bday is actually today. Oh and did a lot of hw and a little revision-the satisfaction of finishing your work and cancelling it out from your to-do-list. hehe Had a chem test last Thursday and I want to know the results soon... 0.0 Have been feeling little down last 2 weeks and the week before but this week was absolutely great. oh and weird thing, got my period right after that. Hate it when that happens wonder when this pms thing will be over. I hate feeling sad for no reason....oh oh and he's talking to me again. thought he was mad at me or sth. well yaay friends:) Yesterday took baby Erfan to the playground. He chased me =.= so long  didnt go out to the playground. Urrgh didnt exercise this week though whoopsies. Gotta do that soon. All schools got 1 week hol for Deepavali no fair *.* I only got 1 day sob sob. yaay Msian Studies ending soon but ala gonna miss my msian study buddies. The only reason I enjoy college although i miss school friends terribly is because im surrounded by such caring, sweet and wonderful people. If any of my friends are reading this, yes im talking bout u. I dont like to write names in case I forgot to write any names then somebody will feel offended. Ok gotta go now! CHOW:) take care guys!

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results