My Fav Google Ads

PHYSIC TIPS- Easier Way To Remember Prefixes; Acronyms



That - Tera 10^12


Gross- Giga 10^9


Man- Mega 10^6


Kissed- Kilo 10^3


His- Hecta10^2


Duck- Deca 10^1


Daddy's-Deci 10^-1


Cute- Centi10^-2


Mouse- Milli 10^-3


Must- Micro 10^-6


Not- Nano 10^-9


Pee- Pico 10^-12



These are just several ways I find it easier to remember:) basically its better to find an acronym related to your life experiences. For example, I was holding a cute mouse and it peed on my hands! eww! :P When you relate to life experiences, it's easier to remember. Thought of sharing this since exam season now. Enjoy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results